Saturday, January 12, 2008

Playlist, Vol. VI

Here's another chance for all you readers to see the bands and artists that I may listen to but haven't yet mentioned in a posting. I put my iPod on shuffle and write down what’s played. Here’s what I heard:

"Carrying the Banner (Finale)" by Newsies
"Time Warp (1989 Remix)" by Rocky Horror Picture Show
"Streamline Woman" by Muddy Waters
"Clash City Rockers" by the Clash (live)
"Cotton" by the Mountain Goats
"Lovin' Blues" by Bobby "Blue" Bland
"Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts" by Bob Dylan
"Ticket to Ride" by the Beatles
"I Can Make Music" by Al Green
"Man of God" by Neil Diamond"
"Little Umbrellas" by Frank Zappa
"Ghost Wiring" by Neko Case
"It Takes One to Know One" by Johnny Cash
"Ol' Mac Donald" by Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

Sam Marine said...

Carryin' the banner for a penny a pape!