Monday, January 14, 2008

Five Best...Songs from Help!


#5. "The Night Before"

When I held you near, you were so sincere,
Treat me like you did the night before.


#4. "Ticket to Ride"

She said that living with me,
Is bringing her down yeh,
For she would never be free when I was around.

She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ri-hi-hide,
She's got a ticket to ride, but she don't care.


#3. "Help!"

When I was young, but so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way,
But now these days are gone and I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind I've opened up the doors.


#2. "It's Only Love"

Why am I so shy when I'm beside you?
It's only love and that is all,
Why should I feel the way I do?
It's only love and that is all,
But it's so hard loving you.


#1. "I've Just Seen a Face"

Falling, yes I'm falling,
And she keeps calling me back again.
I have never known the like of this I've been alone and I have,
Missed things and kept out of sight
For other girl were never quite like this.

No comments: