Friday, February 22, 2008

Five Best...Personality Songs


#5. "Dead Souls" by Nine Inch Nails

Someone take these dreams away
That point me to another day
A dual personality
A strange but true reality


#4. "You're My Everything" by Nat King Cole

You're my everything underneath the sun
You're my everything rolled up into one
You're my only dream, my only real reality
You're my idea of a perfect personalit
y

#3. "Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of Love" by the Ramones

Miss Personality, a grade A student naturally
She had it all worked out, but things aren't what they seem
Is this real or just a dream?
And things will never ever be the same again


#2. "Seen and Not Seen" by Talking Heads

Maybe they imagined that their new face would better suit their personality....Or maybe they imagined that their personality would be forced to change to fit the new appearance....This is why first impressions are often correct...

#1. "Personality Crisis" by New York Dolls

Well we can't take it this week
And her friends don't want another speech
Hoping for a better day to hear what she's got to say

All about that, Personality Crisis you got it while it was hot
But now frustration and heartache is what you got