Sunday, February 17, 2008

Five Best...Songs from A Hard Day's Night


#5. "Tell Me Why"

If there's something I have said or done,
Tell me what and I'll apologize,
If you don't really can't go on,
Holding back these tears in my eyes.


#4. "I Should Have Known Better"

If this is love, you've got to give me more,
Give me more, hey hey hey, give me more.


#3. "A Hard Day's Night"

It's been a hard day's night, and I been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright


#2. "I'm Happy Just to Dance With You"

I don't want to kiss or hold your hand
If it's funny try and understand
There is really nothing else I'd rather do
'Cause I'm happy just to dance with you


#1. "If I Fell"

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

1 comment:

Sam Marine said...

True. "If I Fell" is aaaamazing.