Saturday, February 2, 2008

Early in the Morning, I'm Callin' YouTube, Vol. XI


In respect to my posting yesterday about Israel, here's a production of Fiddler on the Roof...in Japanese. Seriously, Tevye has never looked or sounded better.

My next Rock 'N' Roll Revisited is on the Kinks, so I'd might as well post one of their songs, specifically a promotional video of "Dead End Street" from their great album, Face to Face.

Last night, a few friends and I watched The Ten, a movie directed by David Wain of Stella fame. We were all hoping it'd be as good as the other movie he directed, Wet Hot American Summer, which is one of my favorite movies of all-time. Alas, The Ten sucked and we were all disappointed. So, to get rid of the awful taste of Paul Rudd being in that movie (seriously, he's better than that), here's a clip of him on The Showalter Showalter, hosted by none other than Michael Showalter.

To all Lost fans: how awesome was the season premiere? I'm still pondering why Jack's father was in Jacob's chair...but enough nerd talk, here's a video of Weird Al's take on "Bohemian Rhapsody" set to Lost clips--sort of.

I don't particularly like Rent, but I do love Newsies. So, I was a bit skeptical when I found a video on YouTube of a scene from Rent with "Santa Fe" from Newsies being played over it. But after finishing it, I was left pleasantly surprised at how well they sync up--although I do hate myself a little for watching even one scene from Rent.

No comments: