Sunday, July 15, 2007

Playlist, Vol. III

Here's another chance for all you readers to see the bands and artists that I may listen to but haven't yet mentioned in a posting. I put my iPod on shuffle, write down what’s played and, for once, a song from Costello’s Goodbye Cruel World did NOT come up. It always seems to…Anyways, here’s what came up:

“See Line Women” by Nina Simone
“Slug” by The Ramones
“Susie Q” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
“Ocean” by The Velvet Underground (live)
“I Fall” by The Damned
“Josephine” by Fats Domino (live)
“Amie” by Wesley Willis
“Lord Protect My Child” by Bob Dylan
“Deacon Jones” by Louis Jordan
“Need a Woman” by Bob Dylan
“Tell Me” by Bob Dylan
“Kitty’s Back” by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
“The Return of the Son of Monster Magnet” by the Mothers of Invention
“I Ain’t Marching Anymore” by Phil Ochs (live)
“Boys Don’t Cry” by The Cure
“Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World” by The Ramones
“Shake Your Rump” by Beastie Boys

No comments: