Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Trip to Israel, Vol. I

Instead of writing about my whole trip (which would be thousands of words long and not be of much interest to most), I'll instead over the next few days post some of the nearly 800 pictures I took while I was in Israel.


The first picture I took while in Israel. It was shot at the Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.


In the basement of the Jerusalem Gates Hotel, where we spent five of the eleven nights we stayed in Israel

They had cool stop signs in Israel.

One of the 3,000 beautiful views that I saw; this one came from near the Arbel, a mountain.

Mesha, our tour guide throughout the trip, who lead us through the country, and gave us the history of Israel. Although he was a slightly weird guy, the trip wouldn't have been the same without him.

To quote the Kinks, people take pictures of each other. Here, I'm taking a picture of Rosina and Mo, who had to leave the trip early because his parents passed away in a tragic accident. More about Mo later.

The group trekking down the Arbel.

Mesha leading us on a trail

Such a beautiful country.

Our security guard/medic who only joined us when we were outside. When inside, we had another woman, Shamrit, who would later become the world's worst medic by becoming dehydrated while climbing up a relatively easy mountain.

More tomorrow.

No comments: