Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bob and Nick

This quote comes from Nick Cave:

"I was standing in the mud backstage, and I looked up and there was this old guy making a beeline across the muddy field, and I thought 'Ok, here we go.' And when he reached me he said, 'I just wanted to say, I really like what you do.' And it dawned on me that it was Bob Dylan. And then we stood there in the mud saying nothing, and I thought, 'Ok, one of us should really go now."

I'm not sure what's funnier: Nick Cave and Bob Dylan being in the same room or that they have nothing to say to one another.

Five Best...Bob Dylan Songs that Nick Cave Would Sound Good Covering

#5. "Cold Irons Bound"

#4. "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall"

#3. "If You See Her, Say Hello"

#2. "Every Grain of Sand"

#1. "Desolation Row"

No comments: