Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Playlist, Vol. II

Here's another chance for all you readers to see the bands and artists that I may listen to but haven't yet mentioned in a posting. I do this by putting my iPod on shuffle but as you'll see, sometimes the iPod isn't very clever:

"Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" by Warren Zevon (live)
"Man Is the Baby" by Antony and the Johnsons
"Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash (live)
"Stevie" by Duke Ellington and John Coltrane
"My Heart Stood Still" by Frank Sinatra
"Heartland" by Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan
"What Is and What Should Never Be" by Led Zeppelin
"Mr. Scarface" by Wesley Willis
"I Want to Tell You" by The Beatles
"I Threw It All Away" by Elvis Costello
"Imperial Bedroom" by Elvis Costello
"Maggie's Farm" by Bob Dylan (live)
"Poor Folks" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
"Who Do You Love" by Bo Diddley
"(I Wanna) Call It Love" by Sondre Lerche

No comments: