Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In print

I promise Buffy tomorrow!

Here's my list that appears in today's issue of The New School newspaper, Inprint:

Five Best...Facebook Groups

5. “The sixth avenue puppies are consistently the highlight of my day”

Those puppies are just so adorable; it almost makes you forget about the Man in White asking for a blowjob. Almost.


4. “Nuke the Whales”

To quote Nelson Muntz, “Gotta nuke something.”


3. “Dick Van Dyke is just short for Penis Van Lesbian”

The creator of this group, William Hillier of the University of Leeds, is basically a comedic genius. He also started “Anti-Stupid People Who Hang The Loo Roll The Wrong Way Round.”


2. “I’d Let Tobias Fünke Be My Analrapist”

Not exactly what it looks like… On Arrested Development, David Cross’ character, Tobias, is a failed psychologist and one day gets the idea to be a combination analyst and therapist—hence, analrapist.


1. “I don’t know Billy D. Williams, I fucks with Lando Calrissian”

In the group description it says: “For all those who don't know shit about Billy D. Williams. The person we do know is that sly ass, pimped up, Cloud City ruling, space mother fucker Lando Calrissian, who betrayed Hans Solo but then made up for it by blowing up the Second Deathstar [sic].” I couldn’t have said it better myself.

No comments: